If you are one of those lucky and money to travel anywhere in the world, the breathtaking sights you’ll see in this post you’ll love. There is nothing more relaxing than enjoying a lovely holiday in a paradise, away from the fuss.
Where to find a place? Then I bring 15 stunning hotels in the remotest parts of the world.
1. Sossusvlei Desert Lodge in Namibia, Africa.
This place is more than a hotel, seems an oasis of comfortable luxury, located in the desert of Namibia. The nights are really stars. We are sure you will not find another place like paradise.
2. Explore Patagonia, Chile.
Located near Lake Pehoe and surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges, Explora Patagonia is a hotel located in one of the most beautiful places in the world. The nearest town is at least 274 km.
3. Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino, Canada.
The stay at the Wickaninnish Inn will remind you of life in the camp, with luxury and delicious oysters for dinner.
4. Lion Sands Game Reserve in South Africa.
Surrounded by predators. Awesome place, ideal for those who always dream of escape from the city.
5. Hotel Villa Honegg in Ennetbyurgene, Switzerland.
It is located on Mount Bürgenstock. It is a five star hotel that offers absolutely breathtaking views. It is near Lake Lucerne.
6. Viceroy Hotel in Bali, Indonesia.
Why not go on a private helicopter and fly to this luxury? You can immerse yourself in the absolute quiet of the “infinity” pool.
7. Whitepod hotel in Monte, Switzerland.
The hotel looks like a giant golf ball with views of Mount.
8. Amangiri Resort in Canyon Point, Utah.
Amangiri translates as “Peaceful Valley” and occupies 600 acres of protected forest in the middle of scenic Utah. Nothing but sand and rocks, and in the center of this luxury hotel is a stunning pool.
9. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island in the Maldives.
In this place you’ll feel like the villain in the James Bond film, swimming with sharks. This amazing place can be reached only by seaplane.
10. Alila Jabal Akhdar Resort in Nizwa, Oman.
Jabal Akhdar means “green mountain”. It offers spectacular views of the mountains of Al-Hajar in Oman. The nearest airport is 2 hours by car.
11. Kasbah du Toubkal in Imlil, Morocco.
This four-star hotel located at the base of the Atlas Mountains. Ideal for relaxing, hiking and isolated from the world.
12. Inn on Fogo Island Fogo Island, Canada.
It is located in a picturesque fishing village on an island off the northeast coast of Newfoundland. Here you will find 29 rooms with spectacular ocean views.
13. Desroches Island Resort on the island of Amirantes, Seychelles.
It is truly a private paradise, located in one of the remote islands of Seychelles, with a blue water, white sand beaches and stunning ocean views.
14. Mashpi Lodge in Mashpee, Ecuador.
Imagine yourself in the place of Indiana Jones in a hotel, located in the heart of the forest of the Andes.
15. Jade Screen Hotel in Huangshan, China.
There is only one way for this hotel. It is made with 60,000 stone steps to the top. Most importantly, do not look down!