In the world can meet a large number of temples and churches, many of which are striking for its beauty and uniqueness. Some of them were built centuries ago, and others, on the contrary, are the creation of modern architects. For some construction took centuries, while others were built a few years. But despite this, there is something that unites all these buildings – unique architecture, every year attracts all people who want to enjoy these architectural creations, the type of which is impressive. We bring to your attention some of the highlights in terms of architectural sites located in different parts of the world.
1. Wooden Church Borgund, Norway.
2. The Church of the Holy Trinity, Russia.
3. Paro Taktsang, Bhutan.
4. Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
5. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, United Arab Emirates.
6. Hallgrimskirkyya, Iceland.
7. Temple of all religions, Kazan, Russia.
8. Lotus Temple, India.
9. The Kul Sharif Mosque, Kazan, Russia.
10. Las Lajas Cathedral in Colombia.
11. Kamppi Chapel, Finland.
12. Church of the Assumption, Slovenia.
13. The Cadet Chapel of the Air Force Academy, United States.
14. AEP Church, Philippines.
15. ST. Patrick, Australia.
16. Church of the Transfiguration, Kizhi, Russia.
17. Green church, Argentina.
18. St. Andrew’s Church, Ukraine.
19. Mormon Church in California, United States.
20. Crystal Mosque, Malaysia.
21. The Dutch Reformed Church in South Africa.
22. Monastery Taung Kalat, Myanmar.
23. St. Basil’s Cathedral, Moscow, Russia.
24. Cathedral, Milan, Italy.
25. Temple of the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain.