Antoni Gaudí is considered the most prominent Spanish architect of the twentieth century. He created his own style based on Art Nouveau. All your imagination and architect work has invested in 18 projects, seven of which are still included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO. Gaudi’s most famous projects are in Barcelona. Among them, the Parc Güell, Casa Mila, Palau Güell, Casa Batllo.
1. Casa Vicens. Sixth.
This architectural masterpiece is a private dwelling, built by order of Don Manuel Vicens Montaner. The building lasted from 1883-1885 and was the first independent work of the teacher. To date, this house, located in the district of Gracia, family owned Hover. It is not allowed visits from tourists inside. You can enjoy this masterpiece of architecture only in the outdoors.
2. The style of the house is made, called Mudejar. To decorate the facade of the tiles used, handpainted.
3. Yellow marigolds adorn the floors in the building.
4. Palau Guell. Fifth place.
Güell Palace is also a dwelling house, he ordered for himself Eusebi Güell. Built in 1885-1890, the resort is done in the style of Catalan Modernism. Arriving in Barcelona, make sure you go to the Raval district, where you can admire the work of architect. Especially look amazing terrace and a central living room with cathedral ceiling, made in the form of a starry sky.
5. Palacio Güell large enough building consisting of four floors, basement and roof.
6. The most amazing and unique collected inside the house, but the facade is quite simple, without any sculptural decoration.
7. Park Güell. Fourth place.
To build the Park Guell, Gaudi received from Eusebi Gauelya. From 1900 to 1914, was built three houses, located on a 17.18 hectares. Of particular interest is a fountain in the shape of a salamander mosaic and a bank in the form of a sea serpent and the “Hall of hundred columns”
8. This architectural masterpiece is listed as World Heritage by UNESCO.
9. Parque Güell.
10. Parque Güell.
11. Parque Güell.
12. Parque Güell.
13. Parque Güell.
14. Casa Batllo. 3rd place.
Residencial Casa Batllo not built from scratch, and rebuilt by order of Josep Batllo-and-Casanova. The building, located in the Eixample district of Barcelona looks like a curved spine of a dragon, a balcony as the skull and bones of the spine that is quite unusual.
15. Casa Batllo also included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO.
16. Batllo House.
17. Batllo House.
18. Batllo House.
19. Batllo House.
20. Batllo House.
21. La Pedrera. Second.
Mila House was built at the intersection of Passeig de Gracia Carré de Provence in Barcelona in 1906-1910 years by order of the family. The building has three courtyards, roof and attic.
22. Casa Mila is included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO
23. La Pedrera.
24. La Pedrera.
25. La Pedrera.
26. The redemptive Sagrada Familia. 1st place.
The most famous and recognizable temple of Barcelona and the world is redemptive Sagrada Familia. Here are just a master Gaudí could not finish his masterpiece, but spent all of his 40 years. 132 years continues to build, that is what being solely on private donations and, according to the Government of Spain, will finish building 2026.