The charm of old celebrities were simply passed on to their descendants.
1. Riley Keough. Granddaughter of the legendary Elvis Presley. She is now 25, starred in movies and is also a model.
2. Dree Hemingway. Granddaughter of writer Ernest Hemingway. Model works and collaborates with top fashion brands in the world.
3. Tuki Brando. Grandson of actor Marlon Brando. Versace works as a model.
4. Emma Ferrer. Granddaughter of Audrey Hepburn, British actress of the golden age of Hollywood, considered by the American Film Institute as the third highest female legend of American cinema. Emma Ferrer is 20, and model.
5. Oona Chaplin. Granddaughter of Charles Chaplin and Oona O’Neill and great-granddaughter of the playwright Eugene O’Neill. He starred in many films, but is best known for her role in the television series “Game of Thrones”.
6. Alyson Le Borge. Granddaughter of Alain Delon, mythical French press. She works as a model.