German Gunther Holtorf began the journey in 1989. For 23 years travelled the ground ball in his Mercedes-Benz Gelandewagen and continues to move forward. His way, he began with a trip to Africa with his wife, after which they decided not to go home and continue to travel. During this time, it was conquered by 800,000 miles – it’s about 20 trips around the Earth. The car, driven by he spent all those years, suffered only a few minor faults, which eliminated the motorist himself. Gunther’s wife died a few years ago, but he continued on his way around the earth ball, since it was the will of his wife.
- The youngest lion tamer
- Tough Guy Challenge 2014 – a severe test for the hardest
- Interactive illusions
- Guys re-creating a fight scene from 300 in the gym
- Pranks children
- People doing their job badly
- Did you Recognize this celebrity?
- Dancing with the column
- The life of a hermit European
- This is not seen every day