In the rivers of Tasmania, home to the largest freshwater crayfish in the world – Astacopsis gouldi. In the past, this type of crayfish reached more than 80 centimeters in length and weighed more than five kilograms. Now is not such big meet, the average size of 40-60 inches in length and weighs 3.4 pounds.
- Image of Jesus made entirely of LEGO
- Beards sweet bean – amazing photo project Takao Sakai, who became a popular Japanese trend
- Nature in Hearts
- Creepy naked lunatic wandering around Boston
- What happens under the bridge?
- Snow candy
- Extreme in the first person
- Pictures from space by astronaut Andre Kipersa
- Photos of military girl friends
- Papparazzi really daring