Melissani cave located on the eastern coast of the island of Kefalonia in Greece. It is located approximately 2 km from the town of Sami and 10 km from the town of Argostoli. The caves are surrounded by forests, and to the west lies the hillside. We suggest that you look at this magical place. The cave – 100 m, with about a third of its length is a lake. The lake water is brackish – a nasty mixture of marine and sweet water. Water rises from the cave system at a depth of 30 meters from one side of the cave and flows to the other end of the cave. It is calculated in 1959 in specific experiments with paint.
- Vintage Fitness: How women combated cellulitis
- Cats is recommended
- 10 original earrings for girls who love to be the center of attention
- Terrific Motofristayl
- Amazing metal lion from Selcuk Yilmaz
- Died Lonesome George
- In California, have been found a treasure for $ 10 million
- Painting on the nails
- Elephant Love: Have you ever seen 2 elephants kissing?
- Amazing Porcelain House