The Jewish community in India is outraged to the limit. Entrepreneur from Ahmedabad (Gujarat), gave his men’s clothing store called «Hitler». Rajiv Shah is ready to change the name, but on one condition: with the existing sign people should pay him the costs of re store, issue stamps business cards and advertising campaign. “Only the sign took me 40 rupees”, – complains Raj Shah. Also, the owner agreed to change the design of Nazi store on Hindu.
Oddities123 in your e-mail
- From the life of hipsters
- 17 Strange and Interesting Beds
- The most unusual architectural structures
- Silhouettes in the photos
- Mobile office in the form of coconut
- Mysterious Siberian lake Tere-Khol
- Oscar, the dog who has traveled all over the world
- How to make an elite English furniture
- It looks like a goat, clucking like a chicken, and behaving like a dog!
- Cat Snoopy, a new Japanese Internet Star
- The most luxurious hotel in the world
- Crazy fan turned herself into a replica of Kim Kardashian
- The eggs of insects
- Picdump: The world’s funniest, curious and weirdest pictures #28
- Gadgets that flooded the planet!