Imagine a pool, the edge goes directly into the sea or merges with the horizon, creating an illusion of infinity. Such pools are really pleasing to the eyes, they blend into the environment and the natural landscape literally dissolve in space.
The idea of these pools originated in France – that have been used in building fountains of Versailles.
Today, the “infinite” pools can be presumed in more expensive resorts and hotels worldwide, since its construction is quite expensive.
1. Grace Santorini hotel, Grecia.
2. Perivolas hotel.
3. Hotel Caruso
4. Caesar Augustus Hotel
5. Singapur. Marina Bay Sands Hotel
6. Maldivas. Huvafen Fushi Resort
7. Hotel Reethi Rah
8. Bali. Hotel Ubud Hanging Gardens
9. Hotel Munduk Moding Plantation
10. Hotel Alila Villas Uluwatu
11. Alpes suizos. Cambrian Hotel
12. La isla de Rangiroa, Polinesia Francesa. Hotel Kia Ora