Then you will see 10 of the most unusual houses, which were built in the 20th century.
1. Transparent House. If you say you have nothing to hide, try to spend a few nights in a transparent house. Tokyo, Japan.
2. Incredible for skaters House. The first house for skaters is designed for a normal life and skate. USA, Malibu, CA
3. The narrowest house in the world. House art installation located between the two houses. The house is very narrow at the widest point it reaches 152 cm, and narrow -. The house is 92 cm from different periods of history of Warsaw. Poland, Warsaw.
4. Water Tower house. Imagine you live in a house that was built over 100 years ago and is a water tower, operated until 1990. Bham Design Studio started the restoration of the tower in 2007, soon formed a unique five-story building detached house. Belgium, the village of Steenokkerzeel.
5. The shoe-shaped house was built in 1948. wooden frame covered with cement plaster. The house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and living room. Pennsylvania, USA.
6. Flintstones Cave embodied in this version of reality Flintstones. It has a bedroom, two bathrooms, panoramic windows overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Andes valleys. United States, Malibu.
7. Slide House. Unusual three-storey house in white with a slide that connects the three floors at a time. On one side of the house is a common staircase, and on the other, a kind of slide in which can slide if you’re too lazy to go down the stairs.
8. house Church. There was a church and residence of the family was given. Holland, Haarlo.
9. House shape of a shell. If you are a lover of all under water, this house is for you! House in the form of a shell was built in 2006 by Argentine architect Javier Senosiain. Inspired by the works of Gaudí, he built a unique building of its kind for those who want to dive into the underwater world or feel within the cochlea. In the house lives a normal young family with two children, who are tired of living in a normal house, and wanted to buy something poistene original. Mexico, Naucalpan