In Jerusalem, an unusual open-air cinema, which claims to be the theater of the future. Within two weeks of theater will work as an experimental playground. Visitors are offered a new format of a film: the viewer can now supplement their own experience, going through the screen and got into film. The author of the project was the British artist and designer Ron Arad, Israeli origin, once blew up the world of industrial design. His chair Rover Chair was fully constructed from industrial waste: the seat of the car seat, and legs – of scaffolding. New project designer decided to bring home to Israel. The right place for theater found in “Garden Art Museum Complex of Israel“, the highest authority of the cultural center of the East. The familiar rectangular screen into a cylinder. Because between the bars is free interval, the audience sees everything that happens on the other side of the screen. We can only pass through it. The audience is inside the picture and just shook his head. The main thing is to keep it from spinning!
- Amazing sculpture made of trash
- Chocolate Festival Fashion «Salon du Chocolat» 2013
- Marutaro – the most popular Internet hedgehog
- Incredible balloon sculptures
- Extraterrestrial sea creatures
- Amazing paintings… that look real!
- Crazy tradition of burning man bodies
- Skulls of delicious chocolate, dry fruits and sweets
- The highest mountain in the solar system
- Amazing Chinese cabbage