You won’t believe what this dog ate

We have saw so many cases where dogs ate really big bone pieces, for later get stuck in their esophagus. Please if you have a dog don’t give him chicken bones or else, its your dog not, a trash can, they have to eat healthy food, but you instead of you just give it good food you give it the leftovers, if you do this constantly it will lost its hair, and get sick, and beware what your buddy its eating. Check out this dog case, how its owners weren’t aware what it was doing or eating, and then they had to run to the hospital, with their dog battling with death, because he ate SOCK.

scroll it to the 0:45 mins