Yalta Zoo “Fairy Tale” is a remarkably beautiful and unique place with a magnificent view of the Yalta and the Crimean Mountains. This is the first and currently the largest private zoo in the former Soviet Union. It opened in 1995 and during that time it was visited by more than 1 million people. Now in the “Tale” are more than 120 species of animals brought from all over the globe.
- Pictures of computer games (50 photos)
- Funny photos with animals
- Love inflated girl athlete to obesity
- Crazy moments
- The rarest animals
- Power of Makeup!
- A hill covered with thousands crosses
- Some unusual but effective methods of instruction in Chinese schools
- Tropical storm “Isaac” attacks the U.S.
- The blue ice of the Perito Moreno Glacier