A child accidentally swallows a whistle

An 8 year old boy suffered a dangerous, rare and curious accident. He was playing with a whistle, one of those used by soccer referees, and he swallowed it accidentally, during a children’s party in Argentina.

Obviously the thing is not to laugh … but the truth is that he whistled every time he breathed 馃榾 ja

Fortunately the doctors managed to get the whistle, not without first allowing them to record this curious video that will remain for the story.


Deja un comentario

Tu direcci贸n de correo electr贸nico no ser谩 publicada. Los campos obligatorios est谩n marcados con *


Record a video of the death of crocodile enchantress

The world's rarest fast food dishes

The world’s rarest fast food dishes