If you are suffering from dry and cracked feet, using a DIY foot peel baking soda is definitely a good idea. It is one of the most used home remedies for dead skin on the feet.
Actually, taking care of your feet is quite easier rather than taking care of the other body parts. You can use natural home ingredients to take care of the dry or cracked feet.
We all know that going to a salon regularly for pedicures can be an option for everyone. But, it is also important to take care of the feet. Then, how can it be possible? Don’t worry.
Gone is the time when you have to think about looking after your feet. With some easily available home ingredients, you can exfoliate your feet at home.
Baking soda is one of those important home ingredients. However, other than baking soda, there are other ingredients too that you may opt for to look after your feet. So, if you are searching for how to stop feet from peeling naturally, we have your solutions here.
Let’s find out how to get dry skin off feet.
How To Remove Thick Dead Skin From Feet- Best DIY Recipes For All
So, tell me, are you worried about your dry feet? Is your skin peeling off the bottom of the feet? Well, it is really painful when you are suffering from dead skin at the bottom of your feet. If your feet are not moisture properly, dead skin can appear.
Now, you can opt for the commercial foot scrubs that are available in the market. But, this may cause other problems to your skin. So, isn’t it better to use the home remedies to make a foot soak or a foot peel?
Here are some of the easiest yet best ideas to make a foot scrub for dead skin.
How To Get The Dead Skin Off Feet With Natural Home Remedies
Do you want the best way to get rid of dead skin on the feet? If so, you should opt for making the baking soda vinegar foot soak to get rid of the dead skin on your feet. Both baking soda and vinegar are easily available household items to soak feet in.
But, how can you make the foot peel with baking soda and vinegar? Here is your solution.
1. Baking Soda Foot Soak
Baking soda can help to clean all the dead skin from the feet easily.
- You need to take 2 or 3 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Now, add it to warm water.
- After that, you need to mix the baking soda and the water well.
- After that, you should soak your feet in the water for 10 to 25 minutes.
- Now, you need to take a foot brush and remove the dead skin gently from the feet.
- Apply a moisturizer after that.
Warning: Baking soda can cause redness, irritation, or itchiness on your skin. If you feel any of them, immediately take off your feet from the water.
2. Vinegar Foot Feel
Vinegar is an item that not only helps to remove the dead skin from your feet but also makes your feet soft and smooth. You may opt for using any kind of vinegar such as White Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, etc. any type of vinegar can nourish your skin.
- You need to take cold water to make the foot peel.
- Use only one or two spoons of vinegar in the water.
- Now, soak your feet for at least 6 to 8 minutes.
- After that, take a pumice stone and take out the dead skin from the feet.
- Apply petroleum jelly, coconut oil, Aloe Vera gel, or a moisturizer on the feet.
- Do this process twice a week.
3. Foot Soak with Epsom Salt
Epsom salt is another home ingredient that you can use to make a foot soak for the best results. But, sometimes people often get confused about how much Epsom salt for the foot soak. Sometimes, they use more than enough, and sometimes so much less than the actual amount.
Actually, you need to use at least half a cup of Epsom salt in warm water to make a perfect foot peel or a foot soak.
- You need to take enough amount of lukewarm water in the tub.
- Now, you should add half a cup of Epsom salt to the water.
- After that, you have to soak your feet in the mixture at least for 30 minutes.
- Make your feet dry properly and apply Aloe Vera gel on the feet.
Tip: Epsom salt not only takes the dead skin off the feet but also helps the muscles relax. This household item also detoxifies the body properly.
4. Coke and Lemon Foot Soak
Do you feel swelling on your feet along with dead skin cells? Don’t worry. Try the hack that is made with coke and lemon juice along with warm water. DIY foot peel baking soda.
- You need to take warm water in a tub.
- Add coke and lemon juice and mix them well.
- Soak the feet in the water at least for 15 minutes.
- Continue the process twice or thrice a week.
- Oatmeal Foot Peel
- Take an adequate amount of oatmeal and rosewater. You can also use cols milk instead of using rosewater.
- Make a fine paste by mixing these two ingredients well.
- Apply on your feet before you go to sleep.
- Let it paste sit for 15 minutes.
- Message your feet well.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can use this home remedy twice a week.
How To Get Soft Feet Overnight- Tricks And Tips for You
Some tricks and hacks are there to get rid of dry and cracked feet quickly.
- Before you go to sleep, you need to wash your feet with mild soap or body wash. Apply moisturizer or petroleum jelly. After that, you have to cover your feet with socks. In the morning take a foot brush or pumice stone and take off the dead skin cells properly.
- Make a fine paste using the ingredients such as essential oil, Epsom salt, black tea, and warm water. Now, you need to place your feet in the mixture for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Do this before you go to sleep. These ingredients will help you to get soft feet in the morning.
1. How can I make my feet peel at home?
You need to make an exfoliating foot peel or foot soak with home ingredients. For doing that:
- You need to take an adequate amount of lukewarm water in a tub.
- Now, you have to add enough amount of lemon juice and vinegar to the water.
- After that, you need to soak the feet in the water for at least 25 to 25 minutes.
- Now, you need to take a foot brush or pumice stone to peel off the dead skin from the feet.
- Finally dry your feet well and apply enough amount of petroleum jelly or Aloe Vera gel on your feet.
2. What ingredient makes your foot peel?
Instead of using commercial cosmetics, you may opt for using natural household ingredients to make DIY foot peel baking soda. The home ingredients include:
- Shea Butter
- Epsom Salt
- Warm water
- Lemon Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- White Vinegar
- Fruit Acid or Glycolic Acid
- Coke or Soda
- Baking Soda
3. Can I soak my feet in baking soda?
Well, baking soda may be a good option among the home remedies to exfoliate your dry and cracked feet. But, if your skin is sensitive, you may experience redness, itchiness, or irritation due to baking soda.
Also, it may dry your skin. So, if you feel any such irritation, you should remove your feet from the water. If it does not heal, you should visit a dermatologist immediately.
To Wrap It Up
Taking care of your feet is very important. Feet are those body parts that are exposed to dirt so easily. That is why they become dry and cracked. These home remedies are the best solutions to DIY foot peel baking soda from feet without harming the skin.
Read More:-Homemade DIY Hidden Gun Storage