One of the best known and most popular vehicles – Mercedes – 300 SLR «Uhlenhaut Coupe», was recreated three German enthusiasts. Moreover, they used a very specific material, namely, pieces of scrap metal. The car, which they were able to put on the new wheels, can not walk, but his appearance to recreate the image of the famous model Mercedes. Mercedes 300 SLR «Uhlenhaut Coupe» gained its popularity in 1955. By the standards of that time, he developed a fantastic speed – 290 km / h This success has allowed him to become the fastest car in the world. According to the manufacturer, it was too high a speed for the ride of ordinary people, so it was released just three cars. They are now in a German museum Mercedes. At this point, my friends are planning to sell their works of art, assembled from pieces of scrap metal for the symbolic price of 100 000 dollars.
- On the pavement with chalk
- You see a woman on this picture of a moth?
- School of witchcraft and wizardry Hogwarts
- Surprising migration of 10000 rays
- Curious wallet as dollars
- Silhouettes in the photos
- Surprising wigs of water taken at the right time
- Skeletons decorated with jewels
- “Shark mouth” or teenager with 232 extra teeth were removed from his mouth
- Artist made animated objects